Monday, July 18, 2011

Country Guidebook

I just recently finished a Country Guidebook for Russell Investment. This was an assignment that was delegated to me though my supervisor, but I was basically controlling the entire thing. It was very interesting to take on a project of that magnitude and one that will be sent directly to the investors. I felt very confident and proud of the product I created.
The Country Guidebook was a project that Russell wanted to do for many years but just didn't have the time to complete. This means that there were no guidelines. They just told me to figure this stuff out and format it into the Russell template.
The guidebook is designed to give an investor an idea why we classify each country into developed, emerging, or frontier. In it we included things such as GDP and country risk ratings and such. It was very fun to undertake a project that was this large and see it though!
Here is the link to the Country Guidebook, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment